DataCross – Communication and Compliance in One System
DataCross is based on the established tec4U Solutions GmbH software tools MDS.web and CoChecker, thus combining a fully developed data communication software with a tried-and-tested data checking tool. Both applications have already proven their mettle in this regard at small and medium-sized structures, as well as in groups of companies.
The vital success factors of both systems and the experience and know-how of tec4U-Solutions GmbH from over 15 years of consultancy and project work in a material compliance environment benefit the development of DataCross in the following manner:
- A high level of user acceptance within the supplier chain – guaranteed by the intuitive operating concept – and the system-supported, sensitive supplier relationship management with filed escalation system ensure successful supplier communication.
- Integrated vetting routines unburden the system operators. The special tec4U service of filing and updating requirements (regulations, standards and guidelines) in DataCross, and of hence assuming the liability, makes the requirements management unique in compliance auditing.
- A sophisticated KPI system/cockpit provides information on the performance of the system and implementation of material compliance in the end product/supplier product. This enables product risks to be determined and evaluated and activities to be initiated and/or monitored at the touch of a button.
DataCross Communication System
DataCross places the highest demands on system functionality and data security
- No material data are stored in the data transfer server, DataCross is possible as an in-house system
- Reduced data entry effort – no data publication, data forwarding, supplier chain mapping
- System interfaces/data exchange formats to other MD communication systems are possible
DataCross Compliance System
The DataCross communication system comes with several modules permitting customers to configure the solution that is best for them. Be it merely a “small” solution that only covers two sets of regulations in the communication or a “group solution” with development-supporting MC vetting and up to 15 sets of regulations or individually designed document requests, everything can be mapped by means of DataCross.